The new Alpha Competition Series of triggers is Timney’s latest overnight success – 75 years in the making.
Next in the Alpha Series line-up is a replacement trigger for the Glock Gen 5 pistols.
With a factory pull weight of 3 pounds, the Timney Alpha Competition trigger answers the long call for a trigger that has the same feel and performance that matches the reliability of the Glock system by providing an improved trigger design that does not sacrifice any part of the Glock reliability.
Keeping up with Timney’s honored commitment to listening to their customers, the trigger can be installed easily with no gunsmith needed.
TIMNEY ALPHA COMPETITION SERIES FOR GLOCK GEN 5 SPECS:
- Three-pound pull weight
- Crisp trigger break
- Teflon nickel (NP3) – trigger bar and sear (this process virtually eliminates friction, allowing for an extremely smooth feel)
- Straight aluminum trigger with safety blade (anodized)
- Uses all stock Glock parts and springs
- COMPATIBLE WITH STOCK GLOCK PISTOLS.
- During an independent test, the Alpha Competition trigger fired 10,000 rounds with no oiling, no cleaning, and performed flawlessly with ZERO malfunctions.
FITS GEN 5: G17, G19, G34
Our new Alpha Competition Series of Triggers for Glock Gen 3/4/5 pistols now include a c-clip washer to enhance the mounting of our sear assembly into the trigger housing.